Monday, February 13, 2012

Secret Someone..

Alright there is a point to this title, It was Valentines day over in Japan..
Only a certain friend knows about this secret someone I am talking about..

His name is 啓人藤森 (Keito Fujimori) I met him in the summer last year it was an odd experience for me.. I always had a passion for the Japanese people and love their culture as most of my friends know.
I wanted Keito to write about himself but of course being Japanese he was to shy to do so..
It's been almost a year since I met this wonderful boy, he is silly, and his smile is to die for. Most of all...
no the best thing of all...it's how he acts around me like I am the ONLY ONE...it makes my heart stop each and every time!!
I sent him a box of Chocolates and a picture I drew just for him...He opened it today and sent me an email and it said...
"Bryn I got your special gift...I couldn't stop the smiles...The drawing..I love...the chocolates...I desire...but the thing I want...I just can't have today"
It was simple and yes it's personal but it is the something I wanted to share with everyone..
This is honestly the first time in my life that a guy has treated me like this..honestly no guy in America or who I ever been friends with or other wise has treated me so kindly and lovingly...
This is a short post but it was something I wanted to share...

This is my Keito...

Keito Fujimori <3!!


No comments:

Post a Comment