Monday, February 6, 2012

The Past..(Japanese)

          Here I am going to talk to something that I actually keep away from people it might end up enraging my friends and family but this is another reason Japan is dear to my heart, So here goes nothing...

The year is 1945 the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki..It killed countless of thousands of innocent people from little babies who will never know life two grandparents who won't be able to see their family grow. Brothers and Sisters died never knowing what life had for them, Parents watching their children play will never see them grow up and the list goes on. This enrages me one because people continually say that it was the only way! It was not the only way..now the argument goes what of the people in pearl harbor? Those deaths compare nothing to the thousands and thousands that were lost in Nagasaki and Hiroshima put together!! Yes it is sad that those men died in pearl harbor. I am not a normal American I see what "we" Americans have done as a major sin! In schools and out of schools they try and blind us by saying "what we did was right! It ended the war! We are heroes!" and I say Bull shit!
   How many lives were lost in the bombings? How many children never got to grow up? how many more got radiation poisoning and died in a painful manor? You can argue with me until your face turns blue but I assure you my position will not change on this matter! The Japanese people didn't deserve what happened, yes the generals shamed the country by poisoning the emperors ears with their bravado and in a sense it was their fault. But still we should have known better then to drop anything like this on ANYONE! I look at the Japanese people now..we have invaded their home pushed OUR beliefs on them and ended up changing them as a nation for the better and worst.
    I hear story from my friends in Okinawa about how the military people from America have been doing horrible things, from rape to other kind of disgusting things. It enrages me seriously when I talk about this, I think of the harm this nation has done to not just Japan but others as well. Honestly you guys, if you hate me for thinking this then you are no friend of mine. I just want to open the eyes of those who have blinders on and think this nation is the best there is.
     Now I can put the good in here the change that we put threw to Japan take rock n roll that I approve of! of course fashion as well who doesn't like Tokyo Street style, or Harajuku style? I mean the fashion sense in Japan is far above all else.

Alright one last thing guys I honestly have no love for this country..I am carrying a burden as the rest of you are..The burden of the past of killing so many innocent people (Kids,Mothers,Fathers, ect..) ..
It is your prerogative if you love this country..I how ever disdain her...

Now you may proceed to hate me thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment